This blog is describing an ongoing experiment, designed to test in practice if the Double Down system for Roulette is a safe way to make money online. I am going to report in detail all my successes and failures from the moment I open an account, through every day of playing.

If you are not familiar with the method, take a look at the detailed overview and instructions I give in my first post.


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 2 - looking better

I started with the $150 and played until I have won the $35 planned. It seems yesterday was just a bad day, as things looked much better today. I had to make a bet of $64 only once this time, and I played longer (the whole session lasted about 10 minutes). Still, it is stressful and I will not rest easily until I have $1024 in this account. Even $256 will make me more hopeful.

Balance at the beginning of the day: $150
Balance at the end of the day: $185
Level of optimism: Rising!



Plan for next day: play until I have won $50 more.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I want to share with you my own unfair advantage
    An honest crack at an insider's edge that's so effective
    it's nothing less than performance enhancing
    for your own bottom line profits!
    Click here for more details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for excellent article.You made an article that is interesting
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    live dealer game

    ReplyDelete